Hi future wedding guest! Prepare your dancing shoes.
Most Wedding DJs make people cringe. I am the Exception.
My name is Drew C. Peters. I am the mustachioed DJ/MC for the upcoming celebration. I hope you will groove your @ss off to my eclectic music selections, whether you tap your toes during cocktail hour or bust out on the dance floor later in the evening. I want you to have a rad time and let loose.
There's a reason my clients rave about me and consistently refer me to their all their friends in love. I am the alternative to the cheesy, crappy, out of touch wedding DJs that you see at so many other weddings.
- I AM gonna play VINYL RECORDS. Remember those?
- I AM going to build the perfect energy for the wedding to become the party it's meant to be.
- I AM going to make you dance your socks off (if you so choose).
- I AM going to drop most of your requests into my sets, if they're good ;)
- I AM going to bring you to nostalgia-town with good songs you grew up with or forgot about.
- I AM going to rock a competition-worthy curly mustache.
- I am NOT going to tell corny jokes, talk your ear off, be creepy or awkward
- I am NOT going to play a lot of the overplayed, tired, and desperate tunes you're used to enduring at weddings
- I am NOT gonna play CDs/iPods/pre-made mixes
Request songs you love in advance.
If you have a jam you really MUST hear on the dance floor, let me know.
If it's a great song and fits the wedding vibe and crowd tastes, I'll try to play it at some point on the dance floor. If it's super cliché, overplayed, or a slow song, it'll probably be nixed by the couple.
How to request songs:
- Sort through a gigantic library of music when you click the REQUEST SONGS button below.
- Just enter the date of the wedding and the password " songstruck ".